CHOICE Advisors know the options, and they are your neighbors!

CHOICE Advisory may be a very small agency, but the work they do is of gigantic importance to seniors in our community.

Thirty-two full time staff members work diligently at investigating and researching senior housing and care options in the Portland Metro Area, Vancouver, WA, The Greater Puget Sound, Spokane & Coeur d’Alene.

When an older adult needs to make a move from their current living situation to a care setting, a CHOICE Advisor is assigned to define the options and even offer transportation and support to view the options.

The agency receives funding from the senior living communities, so the guidance and services they offer are completely free to the senior and their family.

“We are blessed to have so many options for elder care now,” says Les Ostermeier, Founder of CHOICE.  “The downside to having so many options is that it can be overwhelming to make an informed decision.  How do you know you’re considering all of your options when you don’t even know what your options are?”

Ostermeier says that 80% of the people they help are referred to CHOICE by their doctor or a healthcare professional.  The other 20% are referred by people who have received help from CHOICE for their own family member and have passed on CHOICE’s name as an effective way to find quality senior care.


CHOICE can be reached at 800-361-0138 any day of the week.